• Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) helps EVERYBODY! It is the science of human behavior, how it occurs, why and under what conditions.
• After initial service inquiry, a short phone call is scheduled to further discuss client’s and family’s therapeutic needs.
• If services are initiated, we will need to verify insurance benefit coverage and start the insurance pre-authorization process for intake an testing observations.
• The client must have an official ASD diagnosis, a doctor’s prescription for ABA services, initial diagnostic report and most recent treatment plan evaluations and plan of care from school and other therapy providers.
• Once intake and testing observations are completed, a follow up meeting is scheduled with the client’s family to discuss evaluation results and finalize treatment plan goals and targets.
• Our board-certified behavior analysts will collaborate with the family unit to identify socially significant skills that we would like to teach short term and long term while addressing challenging behaviors.
• We set realistic goals and create a program of targeted ABA therapy treatment plan goals, and subsequently measure results and progress towards our goals.
• Re-assessments are completed, at a minimum, in six months time intervals.
• Throughout the process, LUMINA Autism Center works with the entire family unit to ensure that the treatment plan is family focused and goals are prioritized accordingly.
How to Apply for Services
By phone: 404-647-1168 (main line) or 470-268-8444 (office).
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By filling out the online form and have one of our Clinical Director contact you.
To receive Applied Behavior Analysis therapy-based services covered by insurance benefits, the child must have an Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis and a recommendation for ABA therapy from a developmental pediatrician, psychologist, neurologist or neuropsychologist.
Intake forms will be emailed once insurance benefit verification has been completed, payment for services has been established and medical records have been submitted to our intake coordinator.
We are an in-network provider for Aetna, Anthem BCBS, CareSource, Cigna and GA Medicaid.
We also accept personal payment (private pay).